A Little Bit of Awesome

Hubby insisted that I watch this video last night. After two viewings, I knew you all had to see it too.



This clip just pours on the awesome from the line about saying yes to extra mayonnaise to partying with 2 R's. I love how Jared Allen has totally embraced his mulletdom to the point of wearing a shirt that says "MULLET."

Quick Mullet Education
Everyone thinks that the mullet just happened in the 80s, but that's only when it became a fashion statement. It was around before that. Way before. Like, Ancient Greek before.

And the mullet isn't only the hairstyle choice of rednecks. It's been loved by celebrities over the years:
  • MacGyver
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Mrs. Brady
  • Bill Ray Cyrus
  • David Bowie
  • Louis XIV, King of France
The mullet is making a comeback, the video at top confirms it. Being a survivor of the Mrs. Brady Mullet, I don't know how I feel about the revival no matter how awesome Jared Allen paints the mullet lifestyle.

Do you have any thoughts on this? I'm dying to know.