Goal Update

Six weeks ago, I publicly announced my goals. For my 100th (yep, I was surprised too) post, it's update time.

Goal 1: Complete the most recent FALLING TO NORMAL revision before conference time.
Status: I've thought about revising. The manuscript has notes all over it. I have a better chart. And cards. Just not the brain power. Whenever it comes to sit and buckle down, there is something more pressing that needs tending: cat cuddling, craft projects sitting, sleeping.

The first 25 pages had been redone last month for some critique sessions. I have that feedback now though, so there is no reason not to start. Tonight. I will start tonight.

Goal 2: Keep up with the blogging.
Status: This is the 100th entry. Some days are harder to blog than others. Please send suggestions/comments/questions to help me keep up my 5 day a week pace.

Goal 3: To drop at least 1 pants size.
Status:

Goal 4: Clean the little box on a more frequent basis.
Status: Litter box needs to be cleaned. Last change was the weekend I think.

How are your goals coming along?