More Nazi Zombies! Because you know you love 'em!



Zombie Thursdays is a weekly feature with guest blogger, Miranda. You can read more about her here.

Our fearless hostess, Alicia, is on vacation taking it easy. I'm sadly not on vacation, and what's worse... I'm getting sick. To quote Nathan Explosion (or to paraphrase him anyway)-- "There's nothing worse than a summer cold!" I'm on the verge of feeling miserable. I know the worst is yet to come.

As such, just a quick video to post to you all on this Zombie Thursday, compliments of our friends over at College Humor! A few weeks ago we discussed the allure of the Nazi Zombie (if you haven't checked out that entry, I highly encourage you to!) and its ties with humor and comedy. So, to further drive the point home, here is a hilarious video parodying the Call of Duty game and Nazis who are zombies. Or are they just zombies? Zombie Nazis? Nazi Zombies? The world may never know...

Enjoy!