Open Thread!

Some of you may have noticed the lack of writing related entries on the blog. I bet you're wondering why.

Let me explain.

I write. I write a lot, but just because I do doesn't mean I have a profound knowledge of the subject. In fact, I'm still learning the ins and outs of craft. Since there are tons of great blogs out there that discuss writing, it frees me up to talk shop whenever the mood strikes.

As you could guess, today isn't one of those days.

So if you come by here looking for pearls of writerly wisdom, I'm sorry. Slice of the Blog Pie tries to cover different aspects of life without getting too personal, but I'm open to suggestions for content or features. In fact, I encourage you to tell me what you want.

So, my lurkdom, what would you like covered here? Anything is possible.

__________
Last.fm hit of the day: Killer Wolf by Danzig