A Present for The Lurkdom

Work is gently kicking my ass (yes, again) and I got a too full plate of deadlines both at with the 9-5 job and writing. It's hard to believe I ever was on vacation or that my whole department will be terminated by the end of the week*.

I know I'm not the only one suffering this right now. It's back to school for a lot of the Lurkdom and heads are exploding with stuff like lunches to pack, last minute summer reading, blah blah et cetera, blah. You get the point.

So, if you're suffering from a headful of noise and want a minute of peace, stick in some headphones and watch the video below. Because there's really nothing more calming and peaceful than an uninhabited beach.






* For real. Come Labor Day, I scramble to make myself an asset at this office again.
_______
Last.fm hit of the day: Bad Things by Wednesday 13