Happy Anniversary to Zombie Thursdays!!



Zombie Thursdays is a weekly feature with guest blogger, Miranda. You can read more about her here.


That's right!!! Today is the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY for my Zombie Thursday editions here at Slice of the Blog Pie! What started off as a silly joke with Alicia and me being a huge dork has blossomed into (almost*) fifty-two awesome entries full of zombie lovin'! I think I'm taking a page out of Alicia's book and my job is kicking my ass a bit this week (I was just transferred, period of unrest and instability blah blah blah...), so I don't have a kick ass entry other than to tell you all how much I appreciate you sticking with us this past year and hopefully I have another fifty-two zombie themed blogs in me. And of course a super huge special thank you to Alicia for allowing me to do this every week and giving me the opportunity to write again. I appreciate it more than she could know!

So, at least for the next few weeks, I do have some things planned, including another Thanksgiving Food edition for next week, as well as some reviews and musings on a few zombie novels I am in the process of reading. And soon-- more ZOMBIE SEX-TACULAR!

So, thank you for this past year and stick with us in the next one!!!


*I know I missed a few weeks here and there, but usually Alicia covered my butt, so we'll go with at least 50 zombie entries? Yes? Sounds good!