What Do Squirrels Talk About?

If you're reading this post, that means the day job has kicked my butt again and I pulled out one of the last ditch posts. That I've written this with a raging PMS migraine isn't helping the thought process*.

Credit
Last month, Lauren sent me this as further proof of the squirrel apocalypse. Here you can see Abe whispering plot details to Charlie. What can they be talking about if not about overtaking the government?**

The squirrels were quiet all winter. I'm not sure if this is because squirrels hibernate or if the weekly snowstorm just buried them all. Perhaps they were vactioning in Boca. Now that the rains erased any traces of snow in about 2 weeks, all wildlife is back in full force. This includes these little dumpster divers. The cats have never been so excited.

If Abe and Charlie aren't canoodling or talking about a political coup, what else could they be discussing?

By the way, we need 26 more followers before the Race to 150 closes. Don't you want cookies? Go enter.

* Or the fact I'm watching the live action Masters of the Universe movie.
** By the way, I'm not the only one who has squirrel paranoia. Besides members of The Lurkdom, there's this person.
________
Last.fm hit of the day: Waging War by Hellyeah