Friday Fives: Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday was a book and multiple movies where a daughter and mom swap places. Hilarity and Hijinks ensure. This was one of my favorite books as a kid. So when Paper Hangover dropped this week's Friday Fives topic, all I could think was "I'm titling this bitch as 'Freaky Friday'."


This is kind of hard for me since I never am like "OMG I want to be them." At least, not from what I can remember. Like, I'd never want to switch places with Roland, even if it was a good day and he was still in training.

And since it's so flipping hard, I've only managed to do four. You know what that means?

Four For Friday: Friday Fives Edition

  1. Georgia Nicolson. It may be the way Louise Renison wrote everything, but things in Georgia's life seem pretty wacky, which I like. And in true Freaky Friday tradition, hilarity and hijinks would go on.
  2. The Cheshire Cat. One of my favorite books and one of my favorite characters. I'd love to be able to disappear like that. Just. Once.
  3. Sandy or Dennys Murray. Out of the entire Murray clan, they're the most pragmatic (something I'm not) and everything comes ridiculously easy for them. I'd love to know how that works.
  4. Wonder Woman.
What fictional character would you want to switch places with?

Also, don't forget to enter our contest. We're 6 followers away from closing and you know you want to be one of the final six.

_______
Last.fm hit of the day: Mr. Crowley by Tim Ripper Owens