Welcome to snowstorm 4,321,987 of the year! I bet you're ready for some summer now, huh? Don't worry, you're not alone in this.
Here's the bad news: We have several more weeks of our current situation.
If that true fact has you considering bodily harm, let me point out again you're not alone. I was over winter after the first storm.
That's why I started listing things I like about winter. It's on Twitter and I try to post one thing a day. All of my tweets are dead-serious, no sarcasm.
So far, I've shared:
- snowmen with real scarves
- The Stripey One snuggles a lot more
- the way snow clings to conifers after a hearty snowfall
- sunlight on freshly fallen snow
- small dogs in sweaters, Corgis in particular
- brightly colored winter scarves and hats
I'll share one new thing per day until warmer times hit.
If you want to join in, use the hash tag #winterlove.